Amazon is one of the most popular shopping sites in the world, and for good reason. With millions of products available on the site, it’s easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. But if you’re like me, sometimes you’ll find an item that you no longer need or want. In this article, we’ll show you how to delete your Amazon order history so that it doesn’t clutter up your account anymore.
Is Amazon Order History Can Be Deleted?
The answer is NO. When you make purchases on Amazon, your order history is kept in your account. This allows the company to personalize its recommendations to you.
Are there any other ways or alternative? YES Although, you cannot delete your Amazon order history. However, you can hide purchases on Amazon or archive your orders.
You Can Hide Orders From Your Amazon Household Account
An Amazon Household Account, which allows family members to share Amazon Prime, is the best option to conceal your purchases from your family. Only Prime members have access to this option, which enables you to share your membership’s advantages with one other adult as well as any kids or teenagers living in your home.
There are certain restrictions on the number of people you can have in your Amazon Household, but it can be up to ten.
- There can only be two individuals present, both of whom are over 18, and each of whom has a separate Amazon account.
- Four teenage profiles at most, ranging in age from 13 to 17.
- A maximum of four kid profiles may be created (12 and below).
Archive Your Amazon Orders
You can quickly remove an order from your dashboard by archiving it. Therefore, just follow the process listed below, step by step.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the menu bar on the right and select Returns & Orders.
- Next, scroll down to find the item or items you wish to hide, then click Archive Order in the bottom left-hand corner. Archive up to 100 of the purchases you want to conceal. To find numerous things on your orders page, utilize the search option.
- A box will appear asking you to confirm that you really want to archive the order as soon as you click the archive button. When an item is archived, it immediately disappears from your usual order history page.
- Hover your cursor over Accounts & Lists in the menu and select Your Accounts to access the order detail of any archived orders. Locate the link for Archived orders in the section for ordering and shopping preferences on that page.
So there you have it! If you’re tired of seeing certain items pop up in your Amazon recommendations, just delete them from your order history. This way, you won’t be tempted by reminders of things that didn’t work out well for you.
What are your thoughts on how to delete Amazon order history? Please let us know in the comment section below.