Electrically charged and nearly impossible to track, Saber slices through his opponents with merciless precision in Mobile Legends. As a mobile assassin, he can diminish the physical armor of his enemies, closing in on them swiftly and annihilating them in an instant.
Successfully countering this metal whirlwind requires a well-calculated approach of crowd control and burst damage. But with the correct strategy, the right heroes, and targeted items, the swift shadow that Saber casts can ultimately be broken.
Saber: A Swift Profile
Saber’s strength lies in his overwhelming mobility, high burst damage, and ability to erode physical armor. However, he also carries weaknesses, which include vulnerability to crowd control and dependence on items to reach his full potential.
Heroes To Counter Saber
Fighting Saber in the battlefield requires careful selection. Based on win rates, here are the heroes that can score over Saber at various phases of the game:
On the other hand, the heroes often overpowered by Saber include:
The Arsenal to Counter Saber
Employing the right battle gear can help counter Saber’s attacks. Some of the best items to negate or diminish the damage caused by Saber include:
For Tank or Fighter:
- Twilight Armor
- Antique Cuirass
For Assassin or Marksman:
- Wind of Nature
- Winter Truncheon
To Reduce Saber’s Movement Speed:
- Corrosion Scythe
- Ice Queen Wand
For An Extra Life:
Items with Physical Defense
- Thunder Belt
- Brute Force Breastplate
- Blade Armor
- Dominance Ice
Tactics to Nullify Saber
- Saber’s early game is his Achilles heel. Capitalizing on this weakness, try to overpower him during this stage and deny jungle resources to stunt his late-game prowess.
- Saber is vulnerable post-usage of his ultimate – seize this opportunity to counter-attack.
- Maintain a safe distance from Saber’s Orbiting Swords to avoid the damage.
- Saber is susceptible to crowd control. Use heroes or items that can immobilize him, thus making it easier to defeat him.
- Saber is known to ambush lone targets, so avoid wandering alone in less-visible areas.
- Unless you hold a substantial advantage against Saber, avoid solo encounters.
Saber’s Strengths and Weaknesses
- Exceptional mobility.
- High burst damage.
- Strong presence in late game.
- Can reduce enemy physical armor.
- Relatively delicate or “squishy.”
- Dependent on items for strength.
- Vulnerable to crowd control.
|Enemy’s Bane (Passive)
|Orbiting Swords (1)
|Triple Sweep (Ultimate)
|Burst, Crowd Control
Surviving Saber’s onslaught in Mobile Legends is all about being strategic and well-versed with his play style. Carefully selecting your heroes, investing in the correct items, and making efficient use of resources around the map can help neutralize Saber’s menace. Remember, victories are achieved not by the sword but by maneuvering it, and in countering Saber, that is precisely what you need to do. Good luck on the battlefield!