Launched in June 2022, the Infinix Smart 6 emerges as a noteworthy entrant in the budget smartphone category in the Philippines. For the price of just PHP 4,999, the phone equips a range of noteworthy specifications. While accommodating essential user needs, Smart 6 doesn’t compromise on modern smartphone essentials including display quality, performance, battery life, or camera competence.
This budget-friendly device, powered by the efficient MediaTek Helio A20 chipset, features 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, expandable up to 512GB. The 6.6-inch IPS HD+ LCD display offers a satisfactory screen experience. The primary camera module, containing an 8MP sensor, and a 5MP front camera, round up the comprehensive value that the Infinix Smart 6 brings to the table.
|Display||6.6-inch IPS LCD, HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels, ~266 ppi density|
|Operating System||Android 11 (Go Edition), XOS 7.6|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio A20|
|Internal Storage||64GB, expandable up to 512GB|
|Rear Camera||8 MP (AF), AI Lens|
|Battery||5000mAh, 10W charging|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS|
- Dual-LED flash, 1080p Video Recording – For more dynamic photography experiences.
- DTS Audio with 3.5mm Jack – For immersive audio quality and the convenience of wired audio accessories.
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted) – For convenient and secure phone unlocking.
- MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go (OTG) – For easy data transfer and device charging.
- Available Colors – Black, Cyan, Ocean – Catering to varied aesthetic preferences.